LARK Incentive program terms & conditions
LARK Win the Ultimate Taste of Tasmania terms & conditions
LARK Incentive – CONSUMER
WIN THE ULTIMATE TASTE OF TASMANIA
Duration of promotion
Start: 01 Dec 2023 9:00 AM AEDST
End: 31 Jan 2024 11:59 PM AEDST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
LARK DISTILLERY PTY LTD
ABN: 57 100 738 074
Address: 91 – 93 Macquarie Street, Hobart 7000
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the entry requirements.
Entrants must purchase eligible product from participating venue and online platforms.
Participating venues and platforms include:
Eligible products include:
Product must be purchased during the promo period. We will request proof of purchase from the winner in the form of a receipt or online order confirmation.
Staff working at LARK and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the incentive program.
The winner will be drawn at random from all entries on 15th Feb 2024.
The winner (1 person) and a friend of their choosing (18+) will be awarded the prize.
Details of prizes
Main prize x 1 valued at $5,302
WIN THE ULTIMATE TASTE OF TASMANIA for 2 people including;
*Transfers from Hobart Airport and within Hobart during your trip
*LARK FUSE experience, including taking home your own 500ml bottle of LARK whisky
*Dinner in Hobart with LARK Distiller, venue TBC though expect a premium restaurant
*One night stay at The Tasman Hotel, shared room.
*Private plane (accompanied by other competition winners) from Hobart to Barnbougle Golf Course
*Round of golf at Barnbougle
*Alternatively, you may opt out of the golf round and opt in for a spa treatment instead
*One night accommodation at Barnbougle, shared room
*Private plane back to Hobart
*Transfers and return economy flight back to your home state within Australia
This prize is not redeemable for cash.
This prize does not cover any pre or post travel accommodation, food or other outside what is stated above.
This prize is ONLY valid for travel on the set date of 20-22 March 2024. If you are unable to attend on this date, you may reallocate your prize to a friend.
The prize includes golf club hire though you are welcome to BYO. You will need to notify us if you are bringing your own so we can arrange this on your flight bookings. Please note that if you fail to notify us that you’ll bring your own before we book your internal flights, we may not be able to accommodate the update and take no responsibility for getting your golf clubs to Hobart and back.
Prior to participation in any travel or event prize, any winner and participant may be required to sign an indemnity and waiver of liability in favour of the Promoter and all involved parties.
Total number of prizes
1 winner, 2 people attending.
Note that there will be 1 winner (2 people) from on premise accounts and off premise accounts.
Total prize value
Total prize pool (inc GST): $5,302
Method of entry
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
Make a purchase of LARK 500ml through a LARK owned venue or website.
Limited to 1x entry per day
Submit a valid entry via the QR code during the promo period.
Maximum number of entries
One entry per person, per day
An entry is complete when you click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Entering more than once per day will deem all entries by that person invalid.
A random prize draw will occur 2:00 PM AEDST on 15 Feb 2024
91-93 Macquarie Street
Hobart, Tasmania 7000
Notification of winners
Winners will be notified via Email and phone no later than 16 Feb 2024
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above and all published marketing material. Information about the “WIN THE ULTIMATE TASTE OF TASMANIA” Experience and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Incentive program, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Your entry must take place during the Promo Period 1 Dec 2023 – 31 Jan 2024. LARK is not liable for any problems with communications networks outside its reasonable control.
- Subject to any guarantees or warranties that cannot be excluded under the Australian Customer Law, LARK does not give any guarantee or warranty in relation to the Incentive Program prize.
The Experience (Prize trip, 20 – 22 March 2024)
- The Experience is subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or LARK, including, as relevant:
- validity period/s;
- booking and availability of flights, accommodation and events;
- conditions of travel and conditions of entry into any venues (including behaviour requirements, COVID safety requirements and applicable dress codes);
- conditions of ticket validity and any restrictions on ticket on-sale or transfer;
- travel dates and specified travel exclusion periods;
- any additional fees (payable by you) relating to changes made by you/your companion to a booking after it has been made;
- the requirement to obtain all necessary documents to travel to any location specified; and
- a requirement to present your credit card when checking in to accommodation.
- You and your companion are responsible for all other unspecified costs related to the Experience, including insurance (including excesses), in-room charges, additional taxes, etc.
- If the Experience cannot run as planned for any reason beyond LARK’S control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, government directives, pandemic, public health orders and the like, LARK may end, change, suspend or cancel the experience or disqualify affected purchasers/companions. You agree that if an Experience (or element of an Experience) is unavailable for any reason LARK may at its discretion, postpone the dates of the Experience or provide another item of equal or higher value.
- You will not receive any reimbursement or entitlement if you/your companion choose not to attend any available part of the Experience, except as agreed with LARK. In that case you/your companion forfeit your entitlement to that event/activity. Similarly, while LARK will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the participation of any specified celebrity/ies or specified guests in the Experience, LARK excludes, so far as legally permissible, all liability if for any reason the celebrity/ies or specified guests do not attend the Experience element/s due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of LARK and the other Experience suppliers (e.g. illness). Unless otherwise specified by LARK, you will not be given cash or any alternative element/activity as a substitute for this altered Experience element.
- Experiences cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash.
- LARK is not responsible for any dispute between you and your companion.
- For event-based/travel elements of the Experience, you and your companion accept that some aspects of the Experience may be inherently risky and that the Experience may involve dangerous activities.
- If specified, in order to participate in the activity/activities awarded as part of the Experience, you and your companion must comply with any applicable conditions (e.g. height, weight, health and fitness requirements). You and your companion must follow all requirements of the people responsible for managing the relevant activity/ies. You and your companion must, if required by LARK, sign disclaimer and release forms provided by LARK in favour of LARK and other parties before taking the Experience.
- If you or your companion are reasonably deemed by LARK to breach these Terms and Conditions including if the Experience is to be taken on or between set dates and you are unable to take the Experience on the relevant date/s, your Experience may be forfeited. LARK may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to Lark's satisfaction the validity of your purchase (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by LARK to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Offer or the Experience;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of LARK, or any of their respective related entities or of the agencies or other companies associated with this Incentive program and the Experience;
- breach any law;
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- If during the Experience, you or your companion, in the opinion of LARK (and/or a medical professional, as relevant to the circumstances), are intoxicated, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave aggressively or offensively, or behave in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of LARK or any of its related entities or the agencies or companies associated with this Offer, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate, LARK may cancel the Experience or restrict you (and your companion) from participating in any elements of the Experience, at its discretion.
- If any dispute arises between you and LARK concerning the conduct of the Experience, LARK will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, LARK and the agencies and other companies associated with the Experience are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with any part of the Experience, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).