Gin Making Experience
BLEND AND TAKE HOME YOUR OWN BOTTLE OF GIN
Our 2-hour gin making masterclasses gives guests an exciting, first-hand look behind the process of crafting premium native gin. Explore the sensory world of botanicals, drink some delicious gin, and learn to blend aromas and flavours under the close guidance of our Forty Spotted Gin Professors.
· Enjoy a refreshingly gin + tonic
· Learn about the history of gin across the world
· Taste the flavours that create the Forty Spotted Gin range
· Create your own unique Tasmanian gin to take home
· Receive 10% off any bottles purchased in venue
The Gin Making Experience costs $99/person and is offered at 3pm every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as 6pm every Friday. Each guest will walk away with their own little piece of Tasmania: a bespoke 200ml bottle of unique Tasmanian gin. The experience takes approximately 2 hours and can be booked via our reservations button below.
For larger groups, private bookings or if you have a query, email email@example.com